Streetside Development Corp.
Streetside Developments is a division of the Qualico Group of Companies, and specializes in the development and building of multi-family and mixed-use properties in Calgary and the surrounding areas.
Streetside Developments needed a corporate website that was a true reflection of their key brand characteristics with the ability to showcase past, current and future projects. As a result the user experience was designed using a dynamic and visually stimulating interface where information is easily accessed through strategic information architecture and navigation systems.
This project required extensive content management capabilities, where staff have the ability to update content and imagery with a user-friendly tool that was custom built. This tool allows Streetside the ability to effectively promote their projects with the most current and relevant information and imagery.
- Information Architecture
- Information architecture involves creating clear and intuitive website design and navigation. This is key to the success of any interactive design project. With larger website projects this organizational story-boarding process can be somewhat time consuming but is a vital process in ensuring both a positive user experience, and future website scalability. Our user-minded approach to website organization and structure will aid your visitors in easily finding the information they need. See also: Project Management > Planning the User Experience
- Website Design
- We excel at creating beautifully crafted websites and applications. Much of that success relies on a deep understanding of website design best practices coupled with leading edge technologies. These fundamentals when applied in accordance with the overall brand strategies, result in websites that regularly exceed expectations. Working from a strong understanding of your goals, we deliver completely custom website design solutions that engage your visitors through creative, thought-provoking visuals.
- Content Management Systems
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategy
- Each website that we build is structurally optimized for strong search engine placement, making it easy for Google and other search engines to discover and index your content. The most effective way to achieve great positioning in a search result is by producing relevant content that is properly organized (so as to be meaningful for the search engines) and delivering that content using industry best practices. We offer supplemental SEO services that will enhance the visibility of your website and expose your organization to a larger audience.
- Planning the User Experience
- From simple print literature to advanced interactive training platforms, we plan and design from the mindset of the end user. Our goal is to always maximize the qualitative experience your audience has with the products that we develop. From complex software navigation systems to the layout and structure of a textbook, we take great pride creating intuitive meaning in complicated or non-linear concepts. Turning the complicated into simplicity is a design process that happens early in the planning stages of the project. Managing projects with this end-goal in mind results in a positive and memorable experience for your audience.