REM Enterprises Inc.
GrainVac VRX, brand development & marketing collateral
Long before the release of their new flagship product, Rem Enterprises engaged the assistance of HSI to develop a brand and image development stategy. The goal was clear; To capture the magnitude that this product would have on the grain-vaccing industry, while boasting the rigorous testing and extremely high consumer confidence level it deserves.
The results have exceeded the expectations of the client, and have resulted in an extrememly successful multi-national campaign.
- Commercial Photography
- We have a strong in-house group of commercial photographers with extensive experience in producing dynamic photographs for museum and art galleries, corporations, government agencies and the hospitality and tourism sectors. With some of the highest quality photographic equipment available in our industry today, we create parallax correct interior and exterior photographs, or product photographs of unrivaled quality and clarity. We provide special assignment secure photographic services for the armed forces and dignitaries and have provided these services to both Canadian and foreign nations. Many of our photographs have been featured internationally appearing in coffee table books, magazines, broadcast television, brochures and a myriad of sales literature. Although we have an in-house studio for commercial product photography, we also provide on-location services that include 360º view shots or studio quality product photographs for a variety of clients.
- We have one of the strongest teams of creative professionals in the industry. We know how to create advertising that stands out in the crowd and clearly and decisively delivers your brand message. Coupled with our photographic and illustrative capabilities, we have created advertising campaigns using both still and animated techniques. No matter the approach, our products have an impact on the audience and leave a lasting impression of quality, credibility and value through brand messaging.
- Brand Collateral
- This is everything you use to inform, communicate or reinforce your brand strategy. We pride ourselves in the design of poignant brand collateral that speaks boldly to your audience. This can often take the form of brochures, brandmark (logos), folders, insert sheets, audio and online materials. However, when traditionally dry materials such product nomenclature or operator’s manuals are carefully crafted, even these can become very strong elements of brand collateral by reinforcing your brand messaging.
- Brand Development
- Possibly one of the most important design related decisions in the communications arena. This process requires a very articulate understanding of your organization and audience. Although this development process is often client-initiated as a standalone project, results are more succinct when coupled with more extensive brand research, development and planning. Corporate identity design is often mistakenly isolated as a “logo.” Although the development of a solid and memorable logo or trademark is an important aspect of this process, it is only one aspect in the myriad of elements and brand collateral that can be used to control your organizations’ perceived personality. Our approach to identity design is multi-faceted and sets the tone for all other elements that follow in the future. For example; vehicle lettering, corporate memos, advertising, annual reports and public announcements are all developed according to the direction and directives set forth in the corporate identity—which in turn is developed according to the mandates of the brand and content strategy.
- 3D Illustration
- 3D modeling and photo-realistic 3D renders can be used as powerful illustration tools. Our 3D illustrations are used to accurately visualize architectural designs, industrial design products, and technical details in marketing materials, training manuals, technical documents, and advertisements.
- Education & Presentation Materials
- These types of materials often require a high level of creative thought, planning and illustrative or photographic resources. All of which we have—in abundance. Large format displays such as trade show materials, interactive displays or online animated processes are all areas in which we excel through stimulating design that keep your brand, message and audience in mind.
- Project Planning
- We have a very cohesive team of eight full time specialists with many years of experience working together to earn the trust of our clients. We have developed a large base of experience and best practices over a diverse range of disciplines. With a crystal-clear objective in place, a successful project begins with budgeting, planning and resource allocation. No matter how detailed or complex your project may be, you can depend on open and clear communication with our team throughout the project. We employ online project management software that allows our clients to share in the exchange of information and ideas, and monitor the results as we progress through project milestones. “No assembly required”—simply log into our website and you will have access to your project milestones, discussions, proofs and resources. It’s truly an immersive and exciting way to experience your projects taking shape.
- Brand & Content Strategy
- No matter how good your product or the experience you offer, if you’re speaking the wrong language or the claim you make is wrong for the audience; all is lost. We can help you define your audience and tailor your communications to deliver results that engage your audience and add weight and credibility to your brand promise.
- Product Packaging
- Our approach to product package design is to create clarity, and make your product stand out amidst the rhetoric of competing products. We incorporate your brand philosophy into a design approach that will add credibility and value to the brand perception. When it comes to purchase decisions it’s emotions first, rationalization second. Let us put that to work for you.
- Marketing Consulting
- From discoveries to strategies and implement-ation, our team has the experience to assist you in reaching your audience. Through social media and other forms of online campaigns to the fundamentals of print advertising, we can help you build or refine both your plan and the communication tools you’ll need to succeed.
- Copywriting & Content Strategy
- The user experience is only as good as the content delivered. Nothing draws and retains online visitors better than engaging, well crafted content. Photo and video shoots, image sourcing, graphics production, and copywriting are a few ways we help clients develop on-brand website experiences that build users’ trust and loyalty.
- Signage & Displays
- All too often it’s straight to the traditional when it comes to signage. We work closely with 3D signage manufacturers, traditional vinyl experts and other professionals to create indoor and outdoor displays and signage that are unique and really captivate an audience.
- Video Production
- We can handle video projects of all sizes, including the production of promotional videos and commercials, educational and training videos, and event videography. Our video production services start right at the conceptual stage, as we can help you develop the story board, script and creative style for your production. Our expertise extends through to editing and post-production animated and special-effect sequences, allowing us to provide our clients with professional, engaging video productions.
- Print Production
- When it comes to document publishing many of our clients manage print production on their own. For the majority however, the technicalities in ensuring colour accuracy, media selection and proofing are all areas that they would rather leave to us. Tables of contents, glossaries, indexes, cross references and design are just where things begin for us. We also offer a single-source solution for all of your print collateral and distribution needs. We have multiple sources available for any print production requirements and fantastic relationships with some of the largest printers and binderies in Canada. From offset and web presswork to vinyl signage or dry mount plaques for your next sales campaign—we've done it all—and often for prices that are lower than those available directly to our clients.
- Advertising Campaigns
- When a clear message has been established and the marketing direction has been defined, we can lead you into a clever and memorable campaign stage. Our team has experience in all of the traditional media, developing content for online, broadcast television, radio, and of course the burgeoning (but not so traditional) multi-faceted online forms of ad campaigns. Our involvement in this aspect of your project will ensure a dynamic and creative approach to campaign theme development that will have all avenues of design and development at your complete disposal.
Given the difficulty associated with lighting and other factors using traditional commercial photography, 3D illustrations were used extensively.
Working with a 3 dimensional computer model over traditional photography, allows for extreme levels of creative control and lighting arrangements while maintaining the detail and realism of commercial photography.
This project also included an overhaul to the existing corporate mark. This clean new look will continue to add a new modern feel to the previous trademark while retaining much of the original heritage and brand recognition.
Product video sequence and information DVD.
Large format trade show banners.