Marketing Brochure for industry leading producer of thermal carbon black
- Brand Collateral
- This is everything you use to inform, communicate or reinforce your brand strategy. We pride ourselves in the design of poignant brand collateral that speaks boldly to your audience. This can often take the form of brochures, brandmark (logos), folders, insert sheets, audio and online materials. However, when traditionally dry materials such product nomenclature or operator’s manuals are carefully crafted, even these can become very strong elements of brand collateral by reinforcing your brand messaging.
- Project Planning
- We have a very cohesive team of eight full time specialists with many years of experience working together to earn the trust of our clients. We have developed a large base of experience and best practices over a diverse range of disciplines. With a crystal-clear objective in place, a successful project begins with budgeting, planning and resource allocation. No matter how detailed or complex your project may be, you can depend on open and clear communication with our team throughout the project. We employ online project management software that allows our clients to share in the exchange of information and ideas, and monitor the results as we progress through project milestones. “No assembly required”—simply log into our website and you will have access to your project milestones, discussions, proofs and resources. It’s truly an immersive and exciting way to experience your projects taking shape.
- Commercial Photography
- We have a strong in-house group of commercial photographers with extensive experience in producing dynamic photographs for museum and art galleries, corporations, government agencies and the hospitality and tourism sectors. With some of the highest quality photographic equipment available in our industry today, we create parallax correct interior and exterior photographs, or product photographs of unrivaled quality and clarity. We provide special assignment secure photographic services for the armed forces and dignitaries and have provided these services to both Canadian and foreign nations. Many of our photographs have been featured internationally appearing in coffee table books, magazines, broadcast television, brochures and a myriad of sales literature. Although we have an in-house studio for commercial product photography, we also provide on-location services that include 360º view shots or studio quality product photographs for a variety of clients.
- Marketing Consulting
- From discoveries to strategies and implement-ation, our team has the experience to assist you in reaching your audience. Through social media and other forms of online campaigns to the fundamentals of print advertising, we can help you build or refine both your plan and the communication tools you’ll need to succeed.
- 2D Illustration
- We create 2D illustrations by using traditional illustration techniques in combination with digital processes to create stunning 2D artwork. Our 2D illustrations are featured in mapping or geological illustration, books, brochures, and publications, and are often used in web site development as icons, animations, textures, and other graphics.