Tourism Medicine Hat
Medicine Hat Visitor Guide 2010
The Medicine Hat Visitor Guide is a vibrant publication that showcases the community of Medicine Hat. Hide Away Studios produces this publication each year with staff managing all aspects of production from information management, sales, design, photography, print production and distribution. Each year a minimum of 25,000 copies of this publication are distributed throughout Western Canada.
- 2D Illustration
- We create 2D illustrations by using traditional illustration techniques in combination with digital processes to create stunning 2D artwork. Our 2D illustrations are featured in mapping or geological illustration, books, brochures, and publications, and are often used in web site development as icons, animations, textures, and other graphics.
- Copywriting & Content Strategy
- The user experience is only as good as the content delivered. Nothing draws and retains online visitors better than engaging, well crafted content. Photo and video shoots, image sourcing, graphics production, and copywriting are a few ways we help clients develop on-brand website experiences that build users’ trust and loyalty.
- Advertising Campaigns
- When a clear message has been established and the marketing direction has been defined, we can lead you into a clever and memorable campaign stage. Our team has experience in all of the traditional media, developing content for online, broadcast television, radio, and of course the burgeoning (but not so traditional) multi-faceted online forms of ad campaigns. Our involvement in this aspect of your project will ensure a dynamic and creative approach to campaign theme development that will have all avenues of design and development at your complete disposal.
- Print Production
- When it comes to document publishing many of our clients manage print production on their own. For the majority however, the technicalities in ensuring colour accuracy, media selection and proofing are all areas that they would rather leave to us. Tables of contents, glossaries, indexes, cross references and design are just where things begin for us. We also offer a single-source solution for all of your print collateral and distribution needs. We have multiple sources available for any print production requirements and fantastic relationships with some of the largest printers and binderies in Canada. From offset and web presswork to vinyl signage or dry mount plaques for your next sales campaign—we've done it all—and often for prices that are lower than those available directly to our clients.