Meggitt Training Systems Canada
Meggitt Training Systems Canada online
Meggitt Training Systems Canada required an online presence that incorporated the values of their international branding strategy while offering an interesting and immersive online experience for the viewer.
This was achieved using site architecture and a modern design approach specifically developed for this project to reflect the sophistication of their products. The design approach allowed for a high amount of future site expansion and simplicity in navigation while incorporating sophisticated 3D product views as well as the incorporation of many other advanced graphic elements.
All of this was achieved using cross-platform and mobile-friendly programming techniques.
- Brand Collateral
- This is everything you use to inform, communicate or reinforce your brand strategy. We pride ourselves in the design of poignant brand collateral that speaks boldly to your audience. This can often take the form of brochures, brandmark (logos), folders, insert sheets, audio and online materials. However, when traditionally dry materials such product nomenclature or operator’s manuals are carefully crafted, even these can become very strong elements of brand collateral by reinforcing your brand messaging.
- Information Architecture
- Information architecture involves creating clear and intuitive website design and navigation. This is key to the success of any interactive design project. With larger website projects this organizational story-boarding process can be somewhat time consuming but is a vital process in ensuring both a positive user experience, and future website scalability. Our user-minded approach to website organization and structure will aid your visitors in easily finding the information they need. See also: Project Management > Planning the User Experience
- Website Design
- We excel at creating beautifully crafted websites and applications. Much of that success relies on a deep understanding of website design best practices coupled with leading edge technologies. These fundamentals when applied in accordance with the overall brand strategies, result in websites that regularly exceed expectations. Working from a strong understanding of your goals, we deliver completely custom website design solutions that engage your visitors through creative, thought-provoking visuals.
- 3D Illustration
- 3D modeling and photo-realistic 3D renders can be used as powerful illustration tools. Our 3D illustrations are used to accurately visualize architectural designs, industrial design products, and technical details in marketing materials, training manuals, technical documents, and advertisements.
- Brand & Content Strategy
- No matter how good your product or the experience you offer, if you’re speaking the wrong language or the claim you make is wrong for the audience; all is lost. We can help you define your audience and tailor your communications to deliver results that engage your audience and add weight and credibility to your brand promise.
- Animation can add a tremendous “wow” factor to web projects, multimedia presentation, and video productions. We use industry leading software applications to bring motion and interactivity to digital graphics. We create stunning special effects and CGI video that are often used to demonstrate difficult processes in technologies, industrial innovation, and product demonstrations. We have developed many of these elements for training materials and broadcast television.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategy
- Each website that we build is structurally optimized for strong search engine placement, making it easy for Google and other search engines to discover and index your content. The most effective way to achieve great positioning in a search result is by producing relevant content that is properly organized (so as to be meaningful for the search engines) and delivering that content using industry best practices. We offer supplemental SEO services that will enhance the visibility of your website and expose your organization to a larger audience.
- Planning the User Experience
- From simple print literature to advanced interactive training platforms, we plan and design from the mindset of the end user. Our goal is to always maximize the qualitative experience your audience has with the products that we develop. From complex software navigation systems to the layout and structure of a textbook, we take great pride creating intuitive meaning in complicated or non-linear concepts. Turning the complicated into simplicity is a design process that happens early in the planning stages of the project. Managing projects with this end-goal in mind results in a positive and memorable experience for your audience.